View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 03:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
Bain Goldwasser
N O T● S O ● M I S S I N G ● P E R S O N
Lobalug

Law Enforcement

He had always hated this place. How many times had he passed by this area of the Ministry and wondered why it hadn't been removed or remodeled? The only reason he hadn't blasted the place to smithereens was because he had orders to follow. Despite what people thought of him, Bain did indeed care about he safety and security of the Ministry. This job, this position, this work...it had been the final culmination of 194 years of plotting and planning. Of working for the Greater Good. Oh how disappointed Grindelwald would be of him!! Perhaps it was a good thing his mentor and friend wasn't around to see this.

Somewhere, deep down, Bain had sensed that things had been going too well. One didn't live to be 254 years old without developing some sort of sixth sense. He had felt, more then heard the blast on Level 1 while he was out doing his Security rounds. Something had gone wrong. His fellow Alliance members were fleeing, or would be fleeing if they knew what was best for them. No, their hold here had been stretched too thin. And now it was literally going to go up in smoke. He was twirling his wand between his long fingers as he stepped into the room.

He pointed his wand at the jukebox in the corner. "Bombarda."