Thread: International Cooperation Offices for Employees
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 02:02 AM   #53 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
He winced at the idea of Radhika with a boy or a girl because whomever she fell in love with was fine with him. But years from now. Years and years and years... "Oh don't...don't do that." He was joking but also serious. "I am definitely not ready to even consider my baby girl with a significant other." He might have added a small exaggerated shutter for her amusement. "But you're right. Everyday she seems bigger and more sassy."

As for her father? Well, sadly it seemed she didn't have any information to pass along. Still it had been worse the try and more importantly this little conversation had given him more information then Louise knew. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure the holidays were hard and lack of communique even harder." He reached into his pocket and produced one of the pins he had handed out in the back of Flourish and Blotts. He reached out and placed it on her desk. "If you ever need to talk to me," he tapped the desk three times with his forefinger and then pulled it away. "I'm always available. Especially for emergencies." He gave her a smile and then finished his tea. He hoped she understood. "Seems I'm in need more more tea. If you'll excuse me Ms. Hamilton. I should probably check on Brody. Make sure he's not trying to recategorize my filing cabinet." He walked off towards his office.
Right, yes, she probably should have said that. Person, not boy. But the point was all the same in that keeping her close now while he could was better than in a few years and he'd be wishing for these sleepless nights back. She grinned though when he agreed with her about his girl getting more sassy every day. If there was one thing she understood, it was girls and becoming teenagers, as she used to be one although she would like to hope she wasn't near as bad as her sister.

She nodded though at Conley's apologies. He was was sweet and sincere, something that Louise definitely appreciated. She blinked in surprise though at the pin placed on her desk and yet also seemed to sense it was something that should probably be kept on the down-low. "Thank you, Mr Phora. I appreciate it." She smiled graciously at him, slipping the pin into her pocket for safekeeping. "And ... uh, good luck with your daughter. I reckon she'll appreciate you too."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.