View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 01:22 PM   #73 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Norman roamed the area as the students worked, taking care to stand behind the students so as not to wander into the path of any attacking birds. He liked what he saw so far… students on task and not giving up. His blue-green eyes landed on Miss Donovan and her failed spell attempts as he made his rounds and sidled over to her. “As a matter of interest, Miss Donovan ,what kind of bird are you visualizing?” he asked. Depending on her answer, she might have better luck conjuring a smaller, simpler type of bird, but he was already formulating a plan B in case that didn’t work. If all else failed, he could conjure some birds for her to practice Oppugno on.
Dahlia heard loud and clear when Carton announced that one of the pinata's were busted open. Being it wasn't a Ravenclaw one, it didn't matter to her. Her attention remained on trying to cast Avis successfully. That was all that mattered in this moment of time.

Try as she might and believe it, she was trying, Lia wasn't having any luck yet. She felt she was getting closer though with each try. More often than not her results were producing feathers which were now scattered across the ground at her feet.

Once more her attention was broken but this time it was because she was being directly spoke to. "A starling. I'm getting better at it but I haven't managed an actual bird yet..." The pronunciation and wand movement were correct and she thought her focus was spot on. "Am I doing something wrong?" Lia tilted her head at Carton in question.

You are Bread!