View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 04:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default u can't be the judge AND the defendant!! (like fine cheese)
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Kizzy was still worried. Just a little bit. Even when Nem smiled proper. It was such a nice smile. asdfasdf. Did he know? Maybe she'd tell him sometime, but not right now because she couldn't do that. It'd be weird. Maybe. And she also didn't want to because.

Because was usually a good enough reason not to do the thing you didn't want to do.

Her whole face went on a journey when he replied though. An entire journey. One that started with "Really?!?" before shifting to a big smile, and then finally settling somewhere in between. "Um. Well. Sometimes I have trouble even with the simple stuff." Wait!!! NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS STUPID. Feeling the immediate need to clarify, she quickly added, "My wand doesn't like to listen." It was the wands fault, obviously. They were still going through a bit of a rough patch, Kizzy and her wand. Even with her over-the-summer come to Circe moment with Victor, the nice wandmaker, it was still an uphill battle. Kinsay hadn't yet forgiven her wand for being so temperamental and her wand clearly had not forgiven her for the mean words she said about it. (Victor said wands could pick up on these things. It's the worst.)

"I know you're busy," she actually didn't know this, but she assumed. Nemesis probably had way more important things to do. "So I don't want to take too much of your time." Actually, this wasn't the all-the-way truth, but she didn't want him to think she was greedy (so it wasn't lying either) (technically).

You are Lemon!