View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 02:48 PM   #46 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Well...she wasn't expecting birds.

It took the young Gryffindor a moment to reconcile with the choice of animal for conjuring but as there were always people watching and a certain behaviour expected, she didn't dwell very long on the disappointment. Nooooo, THIS girl was ready to get started on the work so she wouldn't end up on the wrong side of a hex for moving too quickly.

Before starting any practice, Emmerson went and got herself a cage. She would be needing this. While she didn't think she'd be able to FILL the cage like Professor Carton wanted, the 12-year-old had plans for at least one phenomenal bird.

"Avis, avis, avis........avis, avis, avis." She muttered to herself as she went to find a spot to stand at. It had to be well away from anyone who had plans to jeopardise her safety, while being close enough to the Professor in case her bird had twenty eyes.

There were only so many nightmares she could take.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.