View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 04:00 AM   #26 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bain Goldwasser View Post
Blood status? That's what this was about? Really? Did the man think he hadn't done his homework. He merely looked at the man blankly for a few minutes before he reached into his desk drawer and produced a red sucker, which he unwrapped and then promptly stuck into his mouth. He sucked on it for a few moments as he starred at the man. At least he was being respectful in his asking. "It's quite simple really," he said around the lollipop in his mouth which he shifted with his tongue so the stick hung from his lips like a cigarette. "You lack proper documentation on your lineage and since you cannot prove otherwise," he spread his hands wide in there you have it motion.
Tomasz stood still as Mr. Goldwasser looked back at him blankly. He was feeling uncertain about coming here now, though he tried to ignore the lingering feeling of unease. It did help when he received the answer, though Tomasz was not so sure that it was the one he wanted. In some way, he was hoping to know. Though even then, such an answer would only have led to more questions. Perhaps this way was for the best.

He looked down for a moment, breaking eye contact to think. Was what he felt disappointment or was it relief? It was not so easy to tell. "I understand," he finally replied, looking back up. "Thank you, Sir." His voice quiet and he was deep in thought.

"I did not want to cause trouble." Goldwasser had looked annoyed before, Tomasz had finally realized. "I am hoping that I am doing good work." Maybe he was too earnest for his own good, but he was hoping to inquire about a promotion eventually. It would be good to mention these things now, before he asked later.

You are Lemon!