Thread: Games & Sports: Office of Peggy Laplace
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 03:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Ah she was in the room after all! Warfield was so entranced by the décor in her office and the chess set that he hadn't seen that she was sitting at her desk. He made a move to stand and go over to her desk but the young lady was faster on her feet than he was. So he just made it look like he was getting up to readjust himself.

He lifted one of the pieces. The Queen into his hand and inspected it. A bit shocked when he saw the piece shift slightly in his palm and he placed it back down. "It's a splendid set." He said truthfully, the craftsmanship of it's board and it's pieces were wonderfully done. But he was not a fan of Wizards Chess. It was barbaric.

The Elderly man crosses his leg over the other and rested his hand in his lap. Suppose sometime you must just right down to business. She must be very busy now-a-days. How many other Owners from the Quidditch and Gobstones league does she have to see. Poor girl. This new work environment must be awful. "Ms. Peggy I think it goes without question why I scheduled to see you today. I have many of my own employees with the Wanderers who are devastated by the changes that your department has implemented."

He's yet to make any promises to them, only saying that he would make time to go to the Ministry and seek answers that would benefit them.