Thread: Transportation: Office of Department Head Simone Krafft
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 04:27 PM   #31 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default sorry for the delay :3 *heads to the holding cell next*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

For the record, the owing thing wasn't exactly clear but it was that Chloe had felt she was owed an explanation. Which she would later find out more details in the department meeting, yet for the moment she just felt sickened to her core about everything being said. What could she do though? She needed - it seemed - to find allies. And it was becoming clear that Simone Krafft was not one, but keeping quiet to the boss was a necessity for the moment at least.

The long cold fingers on her arm sent shivers through her body and she wasn't sure if it was the fingers ... the fact that this man was gripping her arm ... or if it was the after effects of the cruciatus curse.... or just the whole dialogue. But without really another look at Simone, she gritted her teeth and followed Bain out. Her wand? Why? She hadn't used it? She hadn't returned any spells? Unfortunately though, she had the distinct feeling if she didn't comply, the 'or worse' might happen and thoughts of her son and family and friends had her handing her wand over to Zabini before she could give it another thought.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake