View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 01:11 AM   #37 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

There was a genuine smile now spread across the Gryffindor's face, one of the few that showed her she still remembered what those were like. It was entirely because the Professor had promised to consider making dragons for another class. Now, Emm didn't expect Professor Carton to redo his entire curriculum on her whim, but it was nice to know sometimes your opinions still mattered. It wasn't often that she felt that way anymore.

"Professor, Professor! One fun fact about what Avalon and Cece are saying is if you're not careful and don't concentrate enough or you bite off more than you can chew THEN you could have some half formed, weird looking mutant thing and you'll have to live with the fact you made that thing for the rest of your life."

Probably.

She didn't ever wanna make a half formed funny looking thing with ten eyes and 6 legs. Uh...that was just gonna be a no from her, thanks. "Whereas if you mess up a chair, it's no big deal. It's not gonna be squealing or squinting at you begging to be vanished--unless you're THAT bad at Transfiguration...then maybe your chair will have eyes."

Gross.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.