View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 01:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default thank goodness this is different TLs because...yike
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
There was little to no sleep had overnight since the Gala last night. What winks of sleep he could get were plagued with self doubt. Should he have played Bain's game? He could have used that freedom to work something secretive behind the Department Head's back. He wasn't going to be of any help to anyone behind bars.

JHis attention was suddenly shifted to his Cell Door swinging loudly open. It flung the Chief Inspector to the edge of his bed. He saw something...no Someone. They were disillusioned and then they were there. Who was it!? The hood obscured their face just enough that he couldn't recognize who had just flung his door open.

Who even knew that he was down here? Bain, Scott? It was Scott wasn't it!?

He grabbed at the note and read it quickly. Leave. Family. His Wands. This person was busting him out! "Are you mad?" Saul spoke in a harsh whisper. The Note he held in his hand quickly burst into flame and instinctively Saul released it watching it burn to ash on the floor.

He stood up and didn't even think anymore on it. He stepped out of the cell tossing his purple blazer back on, and grabbed the hooded figure by the shoulder. "If I'm going to escape and then get my family I'm gonna need my wands." Or just one of them. He held one hand out and willed his wand to come back to him. "Come on. Either will do." He spoke to himself under his breath. Hoping one of the two Scotty confiscated from his person would come summoned right back to his hand. If they weren't coming he still had his other hand on the hooded figure's shoulder. "Take point. Until I get a wand I'm gonna need some back up just in case this escape doesn't pan out." That meant they were going to get out of the Ministry together.
Honestly, Scottie was going to let the guy figure his OWN way out, but when Saul made a VALUABLE point that it would be hard to escape without a wand, Scottie scoffed.

Like, audibly.

He made his voice as all growl-y, kind of sounding like his dad as he did so, "Fine." He grunted. It was helpful acting like the trolls his brother worked with. "Wait here." And Scottie......... was off.

And when he returned in exactly 3 minutes and 43 seconds later, he had one of Saul's wands with him. The backup one. He tossed it at Saul as he looked around. "You need to hurry...now."

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin