View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 01:14 AM   #69 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Fiona sat down and nodded when Mamie asked her name. "And you're Mamie, correct?" Morning routine? It was an automatic thing that she really didn't think about. After a few seconds, she gave her answer. "I get dressed and then brush my teeth and hair."

She then decided to ask the Hufflepuff a question of her own. "What do you eat for breakfast?" It was a very basic question but food-related questions could be quite revealing.
Mamie heaved a sigh of relief when the headmaster finally left. She was still upset (obviously, three of her friends just died! (she thought)) but at least she wasn't worried about her own impending doom. "Or Margaret," she somewhat corrected Fiona. It did not feel right letting strangers, or the Neo-Alliance, call her by her family nickname. Her Muggle family nickname.

She noted down the order in which the older girl got ready for the day, pausing a moment to mentally compare it to her own routine. Mamie always brushed her hair first, before getting dressed, to minimize how much she shed on her clothes. She supposed not everyone had that problem.

"I just eat whatever they bring us in The Room," Mamie muttered, diverting her eyes to her notebook. "What do you eat?" And could Mamie pose as Fiona to sleep in a bed for once. Was that Varma's plan, to have all The Room students switch with purebloods to get a day of true freedom? A sudden thought occurred to Mamie. If she took polyjuice potion and became Fiona, would she have her own allergies, or Fiona's? Or both? "Are you allergic to anything?"