View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 09:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine thought that the professors ought to stop pretending as though everything was okay, to be honest. A lot of them saw through the façade the adults put up, this fifth year included. With a couple of her friends missing from the lessons due to what occurred in the recent Potions lesson, she was glad that Heath sat with her. The anger she had been feeling since being locked in the Room was quickly evaporating and it was leaving her drained. Really, Claudine wanted nothing more to lean against Heath and rest her head on his closest shoulder but… this wasn’t the time.

When Kinsay mentioned ‘family’, the Snakette immediately felt tears burn behind her eyelids. Her own family had been on her mind every single day over the last few months and well, her heart just hurt knowing that she and them stood on different sides of this wizarding mess. Not waiting to cry in front of everyone, Claudine bit her lower lip and zoned in on a cluster of flowers before rasing a hand.

“The white ones… I think they’re from a White Hawthorne tree. If so, they turn light pink before they fall.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺