View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 09:06 PM   #66 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Vi! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet was still lost in thought and Claudine's voice was so soft that she almost didn't hear her. But after a minute or so, Violet began to feel that unmistakable feeling you get when someone else is looking at you and she turned around to find the older girl talking to her. And she almost looked shakier than Violet felt herself. So--were they going ahead with this? Apparently so, and looking up at the equally shaken Varma, Violet suddenly realized that they needed to play the game for her sake as much as their own.

"Uh, yes, sure, let's partner, thanks for asking," Violet rattled on, hating herself for the way she rambled when she got nervous but unable to stop. "So, uh...questions," she went on, buying time while she tried to remember what the assignment was. Gathering info, yes, that was it--routines, habits, favorite things, right.

"Well, I think I already know one of your favorite things--as I remember, you like to draw, right?" Violet thought she remembered that from last year, although the fact that she was possessed by a ghost during the conversation made it hard to recall it clearly. "What other things do you like?"

Oookay.

Perhaps Violet didn’t want to be her partner, which would totally be cool. It took her a couple of seconds to realise that the third year was actually still shaken by the recent events. Could she be blamed? No. Claudine shot a glare at Nem, only then realising that Grantham had partnered with them. Both of Claudine’s eyebrows shot up. Wow. Grantham still wanted to be their friend? To think that Claudine had actually felt sorry for the Gryffindor throughout the year and had actually considered trying to make up with her. Not anymore. For all she knew, Grantham might want to join The Hoods soon too.

Oh. Violet was going to be her partner. Great. “No problem,’’ the fifth year said without any enthusiasm, which was no fault of her partner’s. “Yes. You remembered.” She sent Vi a small smile. “I like animals. I help…helped Professor Williamson take care of the Hogwarts creatures after lessons each school day and on the weekends.’’ Um… what else? Suddenly Claudine was blanking on everything about herself. “Uh, I like spending time by myself.” That was about as much as she could manage for now; she couldn’t think straight. “What about your likes and your daily routine?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺