View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 03:29 PM   #92 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
David had drifted toward the door whilst waiting for his companion, nodding to her once she had tucked away her purchase. "Whatever you'd like." He paused, the hesitation settling in as he realized, perhaps, what this might look like to someone walking past the shop or whatnot.

"Um, my name is David, by the way," he introduced himself lightly, tempted to pull one of his hands out of his pockets to offer it to her as a handshake. Well, and then he did do this, because he was adept at operating on instinct. "David Truebridge. And you are?"

They could at least not be strangers moving forward.
Ah, David. David with the stunning eyes.

Avery stuck her hand out, amused by the formal gesture of introduction and the fact she'd just shared a whole experience of euphoria with him without having even known his name. "Avery, Avery St. Croix." And another bright smile, her gratitude obviously still over-flowing.

"Do you always re-gift your presents when you get them?" She slipped an arm around his, leading him from the shop and out into the streets of Diagon Alley like it was nothing at all. He had a good vibe, albeit a little...what was the word? There was something. It wasn't dangerous, no, that wasn't the word. Not by a half. It was...

Circe, this would bother her until she could put her finger on it.

Odd? Reticent? Formal? Friendly? How many adjectives did she know? She would find out today.

"Do you really want me to choose?" She had said it was up to him.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.