View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 02:19 AM   #91 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
For being such a rare find, Avery could scarcely cringe when the price was given. It was expected and for a good cause--or so she would keep reminding herself. Wouldn't be long until opening night and attending rehearsals just wasn't enough anymore. Things were down to the wire now.

Precision was everything.

Once it was packaged, she shrank it and caaarefully put it into the small compartment of the purse she carried. Shy of someone suddenly running up and grabbing it as was typical in many old muggle films, she felt it was safest there.

"So! What are you feeling for? A drink? Some hot chocolate? A proper meal?" It had been a long morning, she could eat. Hopefully he could, too. There were already a few places they could visit, depending on what he was currently craving.
David had drifted toward the door whilst waiting for his companion, nodding to her once she had tucked away her purchase. "Whatever you'd like." He paused, the hesitation settling in as he realized, perhaps, what this might look like to someone walking past the shop or whatnot.

"Um, my name is David, by the way," he introduced himself lightly, tempted to pull one of his hands out of his pockets to offer it to her as a handshake. Well, and then he did do this, because he was adept at operating on instinct. "David Truebridge. And you are?"

They could at least not be strangers moving forward.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind