View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 06:48 PM   #90 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
David could have cringed at himself and his finger guns, but this lady did not know him or how awkward he was, and besides, so far he was having a rather positive exchange with her. He didn't haaaaaave to appear to be such a nerd. He could probably accept her... request to treat him, he supposed. Guess he'd be finding out soon what that meant.

He remained standing where she'd left him, the faint smile from earlier still on his lips, his eyes darting back to her fidgety form every so often. Heh. She amused him, she did.
For being such a rare find, Avery could scarcely cringe when the price was given. It was expected and for a good cause--or so she would keep reminding herself. Wouldn't be long until opening night and attending rehearsals just wasn't enough anymore. Things were down to the wire now.

Precision was everything.

Once it was packaged, she shrank it and caaarefully put it into the small compartment of the purse she carried. Shy of someone suddenly running up and grabbing it as was typical in many old muggle films, she felt it was safest there.

"So! What are you feeling for? A drink? Some hot chocolate? A proper meal?" It had been a long morning, she could eat. Hopefully he could, too. There were already a few places they could visit, depending on what he was currently craving.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.