View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 02:44 PM   #88 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

In all the excitement of the moment, Avery found herself all the more enthralled with the man who replied in her mother tongue. It did not matter she was by now sure he was not, himself French, there was something simply...satisfying about it. Like...like the cherry atop the sundae you knew better than to eat but still took a spoonful of or three.

The young woman nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, of course!" She said, trying to bring herself down from the sudden rise in adrenaline. "Yes." Simpler words while she brought herself back to proper concentration.

Avery spun on her heels, ready to head to the counter but stopped a second later, turning to face her knight in shining armour. "You have to let me treat you! I won't accept non for an answer. Don't move a...uh...limb!" She said, lifting one arm and dangling it as if to make the meaning a little clearer. She shot him another appreciative grin before once again turning and heading up to the counter.

Hopefully, he really would stand there. To make sure, she kept sparing glances back at him even while she got through the purchase.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.