View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 03:00 AM   #86 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

If she was being honest...she didn't actually think the spell would work. This guy with the gorgeous blue eyes was willing enough, but she had been made many promises in her time. It was often men who were overconfident in their abilities. They liked to be impressive and said things that truthfully made them sound quite impressive. How many actually came through?

The number was dismal, at best.

It was the way of the world, Avery had decided so a long time ago and took little pleasures where she could. When the record popped up like the Daisy Troupe in their rendition of "Hello Sunshine"--just after the rains came and it was time for them to sprout--the young woman...didn't know if she really believed it.

It could easily be a trick. It could be the wrong record. He didn't appear the usual brand of show off, much less muscular and more easily made to blush, but he was still a man who'd offered help with no promise of anything in return. A dangerous sort, really. They tended to have their on rewards worked out the moment they offered, not airing them so you could shoot them down.

Except. When Avery walked over to pickup the record....

"Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

She grabbed the record, rattling off in quick French as several thoughts ran through her mind and out her lips at once. She could scarcely organise a single one, hugging the record to her chest as tight as she dared. Even as she hurried back to wrap him in a hug, her words did not go back to English but there was much gratitude and praise. Honestly, who had the TIME for translation when she had THIS BABY. No more borrowing for her. She would not be the sorry little beggar who could only practice when others were done.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.