View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 02:11 AM   #84 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Avery moved quickly from admiring the eyes to admiring the man who owned the eyes. Definitely not a dancer, not anyone big on the music scene, not anyone who understood the true value of relinquishing such a record. Somehow, that didn't diminish the offer in her eyes. Maybe it was the euphoria of knowing she wouldn't have to break down in tears after watching the only thing she'd wanted for the last two weeks go home with a stranger.

Maybe it was the offer of help.

"Could you really?! I've already checked the ones over here." Avery slipped her hands into his, tugging him right across the shop to where she'd just been searching in earnest for a record that refuse to appear.

"So you don't have to cast here. Over there is...uh....how to say....fair game! Yes, that! Start over there." In moments of excitement and other equally strong emotions, sometimes the French accent grew a little stronger and the English words a little more fleeting. Most times it was fine, but the little sayings and slangs and such sometimes evaded her. Thankfully, it came back this time around because she was already moving on.

"If that doesn't work, we can check the shop across town." He DID offer his help, afterall.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.