Thread: Guest Rooms
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 01:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Uh huh; bby phone post ftw
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Despite the pride he felt for the strength of his mind, always, and all the effort he regularly put into building up his big brain, David Truebridge was let down today by his body, which he rarely worked on with as much conscientiousness. (Alas, his long walks around London and occasional lugging of large tomes did not suffice as adequate cardiovascular and strength-training exercises.)

When the sweat and tears had mingled into streaks cascading down his face, and when he reached and then exceeded his tolerance for pain, he fell out of the chair and facedown onto the floor with a massive thud. He was unconscious, suddenly, having passed out from the novel experience of having someone sift through the contents of his mind like they were passing flour through a sieve. Not to mention.... there was simply no memory to be found. Not the one Zabini was looking for, anyway. He'd been well obliviated, hadn't he.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind