View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default On the iPad so no quoting but WhAt A nErD
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Oh no, there was someone else!

While Avery was the sort to love company, this had to be the absolute worst time. This man wasn’t from her dance troupe—he probably wasn’t a dancer at all if she allowed herself even a moment of clear thought, but...in a time of crisis...what was rationality and who tried inviting it to the party?

“PLEASE tell me you aren’t here for Addleman’s extended version, magically modified, critically acclaimed B Symphony.” PLEASE. “And...and if you are, I’ll pay you for it. Name your price.” She could probably get her uncle to pay for it...after some amount of dramatic begging and insistence that her life would otherwise end.

Somewhere, in the very back of her mind, her voice of reason tried...y’know...reasoning that if she couldn’t find it, he probably couldn’t and wouldn’t either but, again, she had no time for that nonsense.

Also.

The hands that had gripped the man firmly in her overzealous plea from earlier finally loosened as she took a proper look at him. “You look like you’ve got your own symphony going on in those deep blues.” She could stare at them for a whole ‘nother minute.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.