Thread: Transportation: Office of Department Head Simone Krafft
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 02:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Things have changed. So did that mean that she had no right to have knowledge of portkeys being used at a Welsh Dragon Reserve? She didn't have time to think about all that though, because apparently her opinion was no longer valued at the Ministry. She regretted trying to speak on the young woman's behalf and argue, but perhaps it was Milo speaking up at the gala that had lit the fire in her. Had she not had a son to raise, who needed school supplies and clothing and of course the tuition, Chloe might have told Simone to take the job and shove it, but unfortunately, she kind of needed the money to continue to be able to provide a good life for herself and her son.

Learn that lesson -- what was she talking ---

Before Chloe had time to completely process what Simone was saying, her body flew back into the wall next to the door and she felt unimaginable pain. It was worse than hours of labour pains she had experienced almost twelve years ago. It was worse than when she broke a bone during a flying lesson. Her five foot five slender frame writhed against the wall like a snake for a few moments before sliding down against the wall, slumped against the door frame.

Owing an explanation or not about what happened at the dragon reserve, Chloe would not be asking Simone any longer. So much for Simone seemingly being reasonable with her. Kendra would have never cast an unforgivable on an employee, but apparently unforgiveables was how things were done around here now.

She did her best to give a subtle nod from her slumped position, even though it still felt like there was pain shooting through her body.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.