Thread: Transportation: Office of Department Head Simone Krafft
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 08:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

What had she walked in to?? Chloe stood in the doorway as she heard Simone speaking to the young woman about no applications from muggleborns? She stared between the two, when Simone stated that they were done here, but the young woman seemed to argue against it and Chloe found herself torn. Did she sacrifice her employment of over a decade to come to the woman's defense? Where did she stand with all this? She'd seen at the gala when the men spoke up against the Minister's speech and how quickly they were taken down. But Simone had seemed reasonable with herself? Was it merely a front?

She took a step forward into the room. "If I may offer my two knuts... but if this woman made her appointment months ago, the new rules weren't in place then, which would mean that the disqualification based on something that just recently happened would be against the own rules and proper codes of conduct." She swallowed before continuing. "The ministry has always been a place of upstanding ethics and moral codes, so the rules of when the appointment was initially made should stand. And there's no good reason why she shouldn't be allowed to sit for her exam. The woman is a witch and that's something that rules cannot change." With another pause and hesitation, she then quickly added, "And besides, I believe you owe it to me."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.