Thread: SS: Lost Boy Chronicles
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 12:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow
St Mungos Mod

DERP & DMLE
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Neva Peralta
Graduated

Student Character:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
Sixth Year
Gryffindor
x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

"Well...I dunno, but it seems legit." She offered Cap a grin as she stole herself a cookie from the bag and munched on it happily. She was letting herself forget for a while and Cappis and cookies helped loads with that.

"You've got nothing to worry about, okay? I've got you." Besides, even if he did make a complete fool of himself on the ice, she'd never ever tell a soul. His secret would be safe with her. She busied herself with her own skates, hoping he believed her.

"More when I was little. Mum's dad used to take us all the time. He's a little more careful when we go these days. Gotta protect his old bones, he says." She paused for a moment, realizing she'd never got to go this year and wondering if her grandpa's old bones would even allow him to go next Christmas. The thought made her sad, but only for a minute. She was quick to shake it from her mind. "I still fall sometimes, especially when I go fast." And Cecelia loved to go fast. "But it never stops being fun, even then."