View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:24 PM   #114 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo didn't know what to make of his classmates decisions for not picking a side and the whole right or wrong. He had inclinations to believe as Cecelia had said that he should have told Harry when he was old enough, but it was more complicated than that. But also, Nemesis speaking out against Professor Recard for not protecting her students or colleagues?!?

Gasp

Who was Nemesis who speak out against that when the older boy hadn't exactly shown an example in looking out for the younger kids on the creatures trip? Granted Nemesis wasn't in any position of authority but he was the oldest (other than Flynn) in the group and surely Williamson had expected it of him? Hadn't he? Apollo remained silent though through the exchange, gritting his teeth. It was a new norm for him, to keep things bottled up inside. He'd seen throughout this year what happened to the outspoken kids. He should have been one of those outspoken kids, and yet here he was.... not. Keeping things inside. It hurt to think about all that though, so Apollo went and picked up some crafting supplies to set to work in decorating his hat.

SPOILER!!: Apollo's Hat

I decorated it in hogwarts colours because for as long as I can remember I couldn't wait to attend Hogwarts. The base of the hat in Gryffindor Colours since I'm a Gryffindor. Slytherin is where my best friend is sorted, plus I also was a hatstall with slytherin. We're all trying to learn more as the Ravenclaws. Inside the main part I put a broomstick cause my family has an unhealthy obsession with Quidditch and Flying. Along with a wand to showcase that I'm a wizard. The star has a meh face because I think we can all agree it's an overwhelming mood this year.

He probably shouldn't have put that last part and yet, he didn't care to cross it out. Without a second thought, he signed his name and went to turn his work into the Professor. Done and for the ten minutes he'd taken to draw and colour, he amazingly hadn't thought about the hoods or the disagreement between Recard and Nemesis or anything else other than colouring.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.