View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 02:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

There he was. Man of the hour. Saul didn't get up from sitting on the bed just yet but he did straighten a little. He watched as Bain came into the Holding Cells the light overhead him added some interesting shadows over him but Saul did see how the man looked happier. "Not my ideal location." He usually reserved asking his questions in the interrogation room not far from here. Especially for suspect peoples. There was no way Bain was going to give him any straight answers. He just knew it. Locking him up was a big power play. He was holding authority over him.

When he saw his Department Head stop at the bars Saul stood up and walked toward him. Stopping just short of the mustachioed man. His complexion looked better compared to the times he saw him down at the Gala.

"What're your plans with my division?" That was his original question that he wanted answered in his outburst in the Atrium. "Why are you axing the Underage Magic Restriction?" It didn't make sense. The kids were stuck at Hogwarts currently, allowing them to use magic outside of school but forbidding them to come home from the Holidays? Merlin only knows what's happening there now!?

Then it occurred to him. He was so determined now to ask his questions. "Do you have Milo Jordan in a different cell?" The young Games and Sports employee was the most vocal between them both, but his concerns where no different than his own. Perhaps Ronan was still on his way behind Goldwasser?