Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 03:26 AM   #147 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
Between his time spent assisting with Stark School, showing his face for the occasional quidditch event, and um.... Stemp house, Hassan didn't get to spend as much time with his children as he had liked. Which said a lot, because his children were his FAVORITE kids. So today was just for him and Jasper to hang out while Margaret went with her mum. Hm, it did work out that they only had the two, huh?

"We can get your sister whatever you want." He glanced at his mini me, amused at his attempts to keep stride and purposefully slowing because of it. It didn't surprise him that Jas was looking out for Margo even when she wasn't here. The child was just like his old man. "But what do you want, abnay? This is your day." He wanted to make sure Jasper got all of his attention today.

abnay= son (i think)
Jasper grinned widely. "It really fizzes in your mouth, baba!" He exclaimed, wiggling his fingers to try and illustrate the sensation the best he could. The excitement was clearly visible in his eyes, but he didn't let it slow him down as he tried to keep up. Jas hadn't yet realized that his baba slowed down for him, he was still thinking about how excited Margaret would be when she tried!

As for what he wanted, well, Jasper had to give it some thought. "I just want to spend time with you," he answered honestly. "Oh! Can we go to the quidditch store and look at the brooms?" Maybe they had new ones! Jasper liked looking at the catalogues plenty, but seeing them in person was way better. Maybe in two years when he was old enough to join the U14 league, he could even ask for a new broom for Christmas!

You are Lemon!