View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 09:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Another day, another lesson with another adult who didn't care enough to fight for the students. Heath had lost his enthusiasm for lessons. What was the point anymore? It wasn't as if he'd ever have the chance to put his skills to use in the outside world. Lessons were now nothing more than a bad reminder of all the people who'd let him down this term.

Heath was already angry as he walked to charms class alongside the other imprisoned students and the hoods, but entering the room made his anger increase tenfold. There was that infernal classical music that reminded him so much of his muggle father (who was indirectly responsible for his suffering) and how all anyone seemed to see in him was a carbon copy of his dad. But what really set him off was the seating arrangement! Don't worry, he thought bitterly. I'm not about to taint the precious pureblood pets with my disgusting halfblood presence...

He glanced at the professor with eyes every bit as dark, cold, and lifeless as the room he was confined to… not long enough to be considered defiant, just long enough to give her a glimpse of his pain. He nodded in greeting, knowing his anger would creep into his voice if he tried to speak, before taking a seat next to Claudine on the left side of the room with the rest of Rosier's rejects.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...