View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 03:39 PM   #55 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia shifted in her chair, flexing her fingers around her quill. Notes, so many notes. She was doing her best to keep up and copy down the entire list that Recard had on the board. Everything that was being said she was actually writing down. It was much easier to focus solely on taking notes than it was to think about anything else that was happening. Maybe if she focused only on her lessons... everything else... would disappear. Doubtful but it might be worth a try.

Dumbledore. Harry Potter. The prophecy. It was a lot. This was stuff she didn't feel like thinking about right now. Like most of the time lately, she didn't feel much like answering but she knew better. So slowly a small hand raised into the air. "I don't really know. There's many reasons I'm sure but I guess... well... telling an eleven year old that had no idea about magic or anything at all that he's a Horcrux and meant to die in order to save everyone else and fulfill a some prophecy... how do you really tell anyone that?" It wasn't right. It wasn't fair. Just like none of this was right or fair.

You are Bread!