View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:13 PM   #97 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Vi! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet landed awkwardly, as she always did after a portkey trip, and bumped into another girl, nearly knocking her to the ground. Getting to her hands and knees she looked up and saw it was Claudine, who she'd not talked with much since the dreaded ghost-possession last year. "Hey, Claudine, you all right?" she said as she shakily rose to her feet, just in time to overhear the other girl mumbling to herself.

"Were you looking for Heath? He was helping a girl who'd sprained her ankle get to the portkeys. I saw him grab one before I left," Violet said, trying to sound reassuring.

Claudine barely held it together to even register the fact that she’d been bumped into. All the chaos that they had endured had been quite something. She heard the voice speaking to her and latched onto it. It was a familiar voice, the voice of someone she was friendly with. There were a few more deep breaths taken before she was actually able to focus on Violet. And she had news of Heath.

“I’ll be okay, thanks.’’ Maybe. All she needed was to focus; to pull herself together. Claudine Blaze did not lose control. Not really. “Yes, I was.’’ Oh. Of course Heath was playing the hero. At least she knew he had grabbed a Portkey. That meant he must be somewhere around. The Snakette could breathe a little normally now. “Thank, Violet. That helps a lot. Are you okay? Don’t need to see Reccard, do you?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺