View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default asdfjkl!!! I could've sworn I replied to this earlier! >_<
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Dahlia & Violet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
A warm smile graced her lips when she was quickly joined by a slightly older girl. She didn't know her on a personal level but she did recall seeing her in lessons and in the Great Hall. "Hello." Normally she would've said a bit more but it seemed like only seconds later that the door to the office opened and Carton was standing there.

"Hello, Professor Carton," Dahlia smiled lightly, stepping into the office. Right away her attention went directly to the fish bowls on the desk. This was going to be fun! There was no way it couldn't be. Learning how to change something into a little fish that she could watch swim around? Yep. Lots of fun to be had, coming right up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet turned at the opening of the door and entered the office behind Dahlia. "Good evening, Professor," she greeted him. "Thanks for offering to teach us this out of class."

Donovan’s smile got a small one from Norman in return, as did Blackthorne’s thanks. “You’re welcome, Miss Blackthorne,” he replied. Although he wasn’t the most touchy-feely guy, he was always willing to guide those who genuinely wanted to learn.

He glanced down the hall, watching for any stragglers who might be joining them for a moment. When he saw no one else, he closed the door behind him and turned to the girls. “We may have to move into the hall if more people join us, but we’ll start here,” he said. He took his seat in the large chair behind the desk, gesturing toward the two smaller chairs as an invitation for the girls to sit down.

“Before you can cast Piscifors, you’ll need to fill your fish bowl,” he said, handing each girl a fish bowl. “Unless your intention is to do serious harm to your target, you need to put it in water before casting. Do you two know how to do the Water-Making Spell, Augamenti?” If they did, they were welcome to fill their own fish bowls. Otherwise, he didn’t mind doing it for them.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...