View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 12:32 AM   #135 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
"What's happening?" Louise asked, before answering Violet's questions. "I hurt my ankle," Louise said - had she already said that? "I think it's sprained or something." The redhead tried to get on her feet, but the pressure sent searing pain through her ankle.

"Where's Williamson?" Louise asked suddenly, becoming more alert. The last she had seen was him getting stunned by the dragon lady. That was the whole reason she had come barreling down the hill and gotten scooped up the dragon anyway.
Just then Violet heard Professor Williamson calling her name, along with others. She saw groups of students starting to portkey away and began to panic. "Louise, can you walk? If we help you? Heath, Valencia, can you help me with her? Everyone is starting to portkey out of here, we need to leave, now! We don't want to be left behind here." No, they certainly didn't want that.

So Violet got ready to make the trip back down hill to the portkeys. She didn't really want to return to Hogwarts, but right now, that seemed like the safer option.