View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 01:06 AM   #119 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Mamie has Moose, Moose has Mamie! Moose misunderstands "Home"
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Moose was getting really worked up from everything that was happening. He tossed one spell, and thought that was pretty much enough for him for the day. Did some damage. Cowered in a huddle with some of his fellow Muggleborns, and finally was gonna start to run for cover. That was until Moose saw Professor Williamson come too and started shouting all of their names to grab a portkey and to get ready to go home!

Home!? Like Home-home?! His Home!? Williamson you beautiful jerk of a professor you did it! He was going to go home!! They could go home!! How he knew how to get them all Home was weird, but maybe outside of all the chaos this is what the Professor had planned all along. If you die today, Moose will remember your sacrifice. In his own bed sleeping soundly. Thank you Angrier-Than-Him-Man.

Before he could finish his thought He felt his grip leave Minjae's and was getting tugged on by Mamie and he started his run with her! "Mamie, a Portkey home! Go that way! That way!" He gripped her hand tighter and turned their direction toward the pile of items the Care of Magical Creatures Professor had laid out. This was their chance finally!! They just had to run through all the chaos to be home-free!!

He reached for whatever. Any piece of junk the Professor laid out. It didn't matter. Moose along with Mamie were suddenly being transported back Home!