Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 10:29 PM   #56 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default that may have been the best mixed metaphor this world has ever SEEN! :elmofire:
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Once again, the enigmatic, more-than-adequate-at-magic Nemesis Upstead always knew the right/wrong thing to say to her. Actually, more often than not, it was the right thing to say. How was this possible?! Like always.

Bernie's face turned a bit red at this admission from her friend, whom she liked back, but maybe in a different kind of way from their like. She kept her eyes on the ground till she was sure she wasn't showing AS MUCH of her feelings on her face, and then she kind of flicked her stare up and over to Nem. Standing rather still (with all suppressed fire considered), she accepted the arm-looping, nodding in conclusion at the end of it all as though she'd won the self-debate that had been raging within. She didn't trust herself to speak out loud at this moment, so she merely nodded to show she'd go along with wherever Nem was leading them.

Yes, nod nod, the kneazles. Could they get back to seeing Phil, please. It was a small world after all, and who knew for how much longer they'd have the freedom to go where they wanted and see who they wanted. Creatures or people included. Who knew? Who could say?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind