Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 07:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Honestly, Gabi hadn't expect that question from Nem, but she admired them for asking it. This wasn't an easy situation to navigate, even for an adult like her. She could hardly imagine how Nemesis or any of the students felt with all of this going on. Truthfully, Nem was one of the ones that Gabi wasn't really too worried about. They were smart. They usually kept their head down.

"I think that's excellent advice," Gabi said with a small smile. "I know it's hard - and the urge for people to want to act out and fight back is strong," especially amongst those darn Gryffindors. "But the safest route for all of us is to just keep our heads down and wait. I know it doesn't seem like it, but the staff are trying our best to...figure things out," she assured them. It was tough speaking frankly out here - you never knew when someone was going to pop up and critique your behavior in this castle. But she was the Healer and this was HER domain. She'd say what she wanted!

"Trying to do anything else is just poking the bear at this point,"
she said sadly.
Nem allowed a small smile back, then looked down and interlocked the fingers of both their hands, idly stretching the joints out. "I'm not sure how it is that those are the kids I keep ending up in the company of," Nem replied, referring, of course, to the multitude of chaotic Gryffindors in this place, of which there always seemed to be at least one lingering in their periphery. Apparently Ravenclaws were no better. "But that's who I've been trying to talk some sense into. I just hope they're listening. If someone gets caught planning, or doing, something stupid..." They let the silence linger once again, then shrugged, looked back up, and finished simply, "Doesn't bear thinking about, does it?"

But all this was good to know. Very good to keep in mind, for one reason or another. Shame they couldn't get any other intel, but maybe there was simply none to give. Not yet, anyway. Not until the staff had figured things out... if they could. "Heads down, wait, don't poke the bear. Solid plan, I think." They smiled again, grim and determined, stretched their fingers back once more until their knuckles cracked, and unlinked them again. "Thanks, professor... And actually, maybe I should go and wait outside my next class. Not always a big fan of these hospital-type places. No offence."

You are Chocolate!