View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 11:25 AM   #104 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Da Broom Crew (So much happening since my last post! Sorry if I missed anything)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Okay, so he wasn’t hearing things. Heath noted Ivy and Ilya’s replies, but before he had time to speak, things started happening faster than he could process them. Several non-hooded adults arrived. Then Louise took off, and Williamson was stunned. The hoods were attacking the other adults and spells were going everywhere and - What?!? The hoods wanted them to release the dragons?

All he could do was stare in horror as one of the dragons picked up Louise, and that scream for help made his blood run cold. The adults would get her down, right? They were closer to her… Just when he thought things couldn’t possibly get any more chaotic, his groupmates went after Louise. Had everyone gone mad?! Going after Louise was walking straight into the line of fire! He never thought he’d say this, but he thought they were safer near the cave. In fact, he would’ve stayed there, had it not been for Williamson’s orders to stay with the group and… His heart dropped as he saw the Hebridean Black breathing fire toward Claudine’s group. Please let that guy’s (KIttredge) shield hold!

Heath scrambled down the mountainside after the others, casting a flame freezing charm on himself as he went. If he had to be in the thick of this, he wasn’t going to make himself an easy target for the dragons or the hoods. Merlin, the hoods! He was so frazzled by everything else happening that he completely forgot their orders to destroy the environment until he saw Violet and Ivy’s spells. If he had to do this, he was going to use whatever spell was least likely to endanger lives, human or dragon, but what? It was hard to think under so much pressure! Oh, he knew! Bluebell flames… those would burn the plants but not any people or dragons. He pointed his wand, sending a jet of blue flames at the nearest tree.

What? The hoods wanted them to draw the dragons out now?! How was he supposed to do that without either A) getting close enough to the dragons to be burned or eaten or B) drawing the dragons’ attention to him with whatever spells he used? Before he could come up with a plan, he saw Louise fall and Valencia and Violet cast spells to save her. Was she okay? That fall looked like it hurt. He rushed over to Louise, casting a shield charm to protect her (and himself) from any wayward spells while she recovered. “Hey, Louise… are you hurt?” he asked.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...