View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 12:05 AM   #100 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Release the dragons?!?!?!

Fin was trying to comprehend just WHO the hooded person was and WHY they were instructing the kids to release the dragons when he spotten Flynn. Or, rather, felt Flynn hug him. The relief that bubbled up through his chest was momentary, though, because he knew that whilst they were safe right now, the situation was quickly spiralling out of control. As he hugged the boy back, he scanned his surroundings. "Flynn, who are these people? Why are they freeing the dragons?" His questions were hushed and hurried, and try as he might to keep worry from his voice it wasn't possible.

The stinging hex hit him out of nowhere. With one side of his face swelling quickly, Fin grimaced as he was trapped with the containment spell. The pain of the first hex wasn't something he couldn't handle - after all, he'd received many an injury on the job, but the anger he felt that they had targeted Flynn - a CHILD - HIS child! - was easily eradicating any pain. And then he saw his son being SHOVED.

No. His wand gripped firmly in his hand, and one eye swollen shut, Fintan cast the counter-containment spell to free himself from the bubble, before raising his wand again and sending a silent stupefy at the hooded figure who had shoved Flynn, not waiting to see if it had landed before speaking. "Flynn, get inside," he urged, hoping that any of the kids that could hear him would follow suit.

As he was looking around, trying to establish who he could help, the cries of the hurt Vipertooth pulled his focus. With its sibling descending and causing the wind, he tried to implement a shield between them both and the students - Merlin knew that it wasn't just the wind that was a problem, but a hurt Dragon could very well be one, too.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽