View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 09:27 PM   #97 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Muggleborns with Pitchforks
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Pitchfork stuck in the ground now Moose's one hand was free. The Chaos was maddening. And for the first time Moose was acting out of more fear than anger. The Hoods continued to shout at them to free the Dragons and destroy the place. He honestly didn't want to comply with them at all, but the options were really beginning to dwindle in front of them. He reached into his robes pocket and pulled out his wand. What were his options!? What where they!? What could he do?!!?!

There was the girl who had actually sent more of the dragons out. Should he stun her to keep her from doing more harm? He pointed his hand her way but noticed how she was being protected. He couldn't possibly compete with all these spells being flung around. Destroy the Environment it was. Guess that was all he could really do.

"Bombarda!" Moose said casting the spell that they had all used to destroy the Technology Room, aiming for some nearby bushes. But just as he finished the hand movements all the craziness that was ensuing around him converged. His arm flailed upward as the heavy gust of winds came their way from one of the two Vipertooths who was now on the ground and beating it's wings toward them. He had no clue that his exploding charm had hit a nearby tree close to the Hood Squad who just attacked Mamie, and loosing some it's branches off toward them.

He took a step back trying to hold onto Minjae's hand, now also stepping on the Hufflepuff's foot. Moose didn't want to end on his butt a third time just minutes apart from the first two times. It seemed very likely this would happen anyways. Was Mamie okay? Help they needed Help!