View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 04:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Sian Llewellyn
I'M A DELIGHT
former department head
current MLE detainee
Dugbog

Sian Llewellyn was IN. THE. ATRIUM. She was looking simply D I V I N E, if she did say so herself (and she did) in an eye-catching sparkling silvery number which dazzled all who came within a twenty foot radius, and maybe even those who didn't. She'd collected her party favour (only the best!) and affixed her name tag, and was all set for some elbow-rubbing.

Such a goal had brought Sian directly to the Minister for Magic, grinning and finger-waving at any and all she passed on the way over.

"HelloOOOoo!" she greeted the man himself, in a loud and obnoxious beautiful sing-song voice, invading the little group he was part of. "Minister Hollingberry, don't you look smashing this evening." So distinguished! She approved. "Velvet?" Sian looked to the other gentleman then, and BEAMED. Whew, never a disappointment, was he? On the eyes or in general. He really was wasted on that job of his. "Mr. Zabini, always a pleasure."

Less of a pleasure was the young lady {Bazinga} also here to talk to the Minister, but Sian still shot her a wide smile, with lots of teeth, and some fluttery eyelashes thrown in. Talk about cheap shop-bought frosting. At least someone (yours truly!) was over here serving rich decadent buttercream. Mmm. "At least your skin is looking luxurious this evening. Good enough to eat!"