View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 12:29 AM   #22 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath chose the creature barn to do the muggle hunting activity for two reasons. This was one of the places at Hogwarts where he felt safest, and he needed that sense of safety now. More importantly, this was where he thought the person he wanted most to protect would go! After running all the way, he leaned against one of the barn walls, panting to catch his breath. He could hear the animal sounds coming from the barn. The creatures’ presence comforted him somewhat, but there wasn’t time to dwell on it.

His dark eyes surveyed his surroundings, assessing the situation. He saw the muggles going inside the barn and took off after them. Unlike some, he wasn’t going to try talking to the muggles. The more he interacted with them, the more emotionally invested he’d become, and he couldn’t allow that now! Eyes darting in search of any muggles poking around nearby, he raised his wand, channeling all the force he could muster. Please stay away, muggles! All of us could die if you don’t! “Repello Muggletum,” he cast, his tone quiet yet forceful.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...

Last edited by MadMadamMalfoy; 02-19-2021 at 12:40 AM. Reason: has permission to edit due to typo in the MUGGLES! post