View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 10:34 PM   #84 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default Broom Group (I swear I came here with you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

MANY things happened at once.
Willy got STUNNED, Louise got hit by a knockback jinx as she was ALREADY on her way down to the ground, but before her pretty red hair could hit the muddy ground, she was suddenly SCOOPED up. And up. AND UUUUPPPPPPPP....

"HEEEEEEELP!" the sixth year screamed from up in the air, her hands grabbing onto the talons that held her there (because she didn't want the dragon to DROP her).
Violet had been trailing behind the other students, resenting all the climbing and thinking that this whole expedition was a bad idea. When it was suggested that they turn back, Violet thought that was an excellent idea. But before they got very far, everything in the preserve seemed to erupt into chaos. There were spells firing off, people shouting at them to destroy the dragon preserve (and just who was that, and who did they think they were to be giving the students orders? Because it sure wasn't Williamson's voice).

But worst of all, a dragon suddenly swooped down in their midst and scooped up Louise and flew away with her before anyone could do anything about it. Violet wondered if a spell could reach that high, and which one to use, but it seemed unlikely that any spell could reach that dragon now, and if it could, it might cause it to drop Louise, and she probably couldn't survive a fall that high.

Violet wondered if it was possible to distract the dragon by firing a spell somewhere else. She looked behind her, spotted a small shrub growing a distance from the cave they'd been headed toward, and fired "Reducto!" at it, blowing the shrub into a shower of leaves and twigs with a loud blast.

OOC: Sorry if I disappeared for a few days, my power has been out, and is not that reliable now, so if I start something I can't finish, I apologize in advance.