Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 10:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The courtyard was not the front gate and that was good enough for her. As a matter of fact, it was so far away that chances were another professor would come to their rescue before Rosier could follow them under the guise of "checking in" and finding reason to kill anyone else.

Emm stopped running as she came to the small group already gathered. Don't ask her what they had done before she got there and she wasn't interested to know. The little girl squeezed herself--and Kizzy--in between the three older girls, creating a nice little barrier.

Muggles running in fright? Wands raised? None of that had anything to do with the 12 year old.

"We gotta get out of here." She whispered loudly. "Forget the muggles, he's gonna kill them anyway. We gotta leave before we go next." She tried to insist. The muggles were running like headless chicken. "Or...or let's let the other professors find them. THEY can protect them."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.