View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 08:47 PM   #83 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default dragon snatched, weeeeeeeeeeeee - bye folks
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitorial Squad View Post
Then there was the foolish Gryffindor (Louise). A loud BANG sounded as a hooded figure sent a powerful knockback jinx at her. “Get back to your group, girl,” the figure snarled. Just be thankful they didn’t do worse… yet!

Amidst the chaos, one figure turned and shouted to the students, “STUDENTS, RELEASE THE DRAGONS! Destroy their environment. Use any means necessary.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON! View Post
Perhaps the two girls (Phoebe and Ivy) were onto something in suggesting going after their friend (Louise). Unfortunately, a large Welsh Green had the same idea. It made quick work of dropping down and picking up the red-headed child (Louise), scooping her up, up, UP into the air.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
MANY things happened at once.

Willy got STUNNED, Louise got hit by a knockback jinx as she was ALREADY on her way down to the ground, but before her pretty red hair could hit the muddy ground, she was suddenly SCOOPED up. And up. AND UUUUPPPPPPPP.

She blinked - and she was in the air. Green talons were holding her as she floated through the air. A dragon..... a dragon had grabbed her. She was flying.

"HEEEEEEELP!" the sixth year screamed from up in the air, her hands grabbing onto the talons that held her there (because she didn't want the dragon to DROP her). Doing her best to REMAIN CALM, Louise took deep breaths and tried to look up at the Welsh Green that had dragon-napped her. This was fine.

THIS WAS FINE.

She had JUST told her group all about how Welsh Greens don't typically eat humans, so she PROBABLY wouldn't die. Maybe the Dragon just wanted... a toy? Ugh, that wasn't good either. "Hey, pretty dragon!" Louise yelled up at the beast as it carried her. "PLEASE don't DROP me, OKAY???" PLEASE? She was asking nicely!!!

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise