View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 11:38 AM

Default Office of the Department Head, Aurora Bagnold

As you enter the office, your met with sight of a wondrous eye-catching adult pink female fwooper sitting flown up on a bird stick by one of the bookshelves, watching you with its golden eyes, as well as the smell of this month's flowers washing over you. The decor of the room has a particular creature and pink theme from the paintings, to the furniture which makes you wonder if the Department Head just loves creatures and all things pink.

Once you've gotten over being stared at by the silent fwooper and the smell of pink roses you see a sleek and clean dark brown organised mahogany desk and behind it a comfy pink desk chair usually seating the Department Head herself. Directly behind the desk sits warm dark golden oak shelves filled to the brim with creature themed books. The books are the property of the Ministry and the Creatures Department Head so don't remove any books from the shelves, without first asking Ms Bagnold for permission.

On the right side of the room, large magical windows can be found that change scenery as often as a person normally blinks. Sometimes the sight that meet you can be that of the London cityscape, the current climate or showing some magical creatures in their natural habitats be it very far away or just in the local park. You never know what you'll get to see, so it's always a surprise.

Once you've been invited in, come and make yourself comfortable in one of the comfy pink plush armchairs sitting in front of the desk.

OOC: Whether it's a scheduled meeting or your character just wants to drop in and say hi, feel free to come and play with me! I'm always open for RPs. Just make sure to have your charrie knocking first, it's only nice.

Please note that this thread is for IC meetings. If you want to discuss something OOC, please feel free to send me a PM or VM and I'll get back to you soon.

Credit for graphic goes to BanaBatGirl