Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 01:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
Fireheart

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Aboli, too, plopped down next to Avalon even if she wasn't as tired as the girl. "I have gone to Peralta for help with nonverbals. Once a week, I'd like her to help me practice. She is such a good witch. Smart, too. And pretty. And kind," she siiiiighed a little. It would be lovely to be someone like Peralta when she really grew up. Yes, she was seventeen and an ADULT, but being a student still felt like she was a dumb kid. A teenager. She wanted to be the kind of adult that you were once you were twenty. In Uni, everything figured out, life was in order, et ceteraaaaa! yeah right, kiddo

She laaaaughed when Avalon hopped up at the mention of the patronus charm. "No. I only get a mist. Cloudlike stuff. It's hard, especially this year, to produce something that requires happy memories. But even before this year I wasn't able to produce a corporeal one. I just am so curious to know what mine is," she leaned back on her elbows, looking up at the Ravenclaw curiously. "Maybe...maybe we should practice that. What if one of us needs help from a professor or each other at some point this term? It'd be dead useful, wouldn't it?" she gritted her teeth, then sighed.
"She is smart. And cool," Avalon agreed, slightly envying the Charms professor. Avalon could only hope to be as talented and pretty as she was in the future.

Ah, so she wasn't alone in only being able to produce a bunch of mist. That made her feel somewhat better. She, too, wondered what her own Patronus would be, a smile spreading across her face as Aboli suggested they practice. "It'd be very useful. Let's give it a go!" Avalon grabbed her wand again but paused shortly after, her expression growing confused. "But...it's gonna be tough to think of happy memories. I hate to be a downer, but I'm pretty miserable right now," she admitted. Not, like, right at this very second. She was actually enjoying hanging out with Aboli. But overall, her mood had been pretty down lately. How would she conjure up positive feelings?