View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 10:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

This...this really wasn't gonna get better was it? Sammy wasn't saying anything she wanted to hear and Emmerson wasn't feeling particularly in the mood to listen to nonsense.

"Nothing, don't worry about it, it's stupid." She grumbled, not feeling the need to explain herself. Looking back, it really had been dumb. In the absence of her mother, she'd had to sit herself down and yell at herself for her behaviour. Who cared if Sammy was dating Ashley Fox now? Her. Her a lot. Or rather.........she did. Since then, a lot had happened and she didn't have the mental capacity to care about who Sammy was off learning to snog.

Okay, wait no, she still cared a lot about that and it hurt a little thinking about it even with him defending Fox right now BUT she was being strong so.

What was wrong with her? "A lot. Apparently. Look. I'm tired, Samuel. I'm very tired. I don't think we'll be going home for Christmas. I'll never get to be in my recital now." Which she was hoping vehemently would be cancelled so she'd still have a shot. "Our professors are traitors who only care about themselves. Everything I say is a problem. I can't depend on anyone but me. So, NO, I don't give a flying fudge that I called Ashley Fox a mudblood. It's what Headmaster Rosier calls them and says we can, too. It's about the only thing I have permission to do and I DON'T feel bad for doing it. I've got bigger problems to worry about and don't suspect I'll have any friends left by the end of the term anyway."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.