Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 03:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Aboli, too, plopped down next to Avalon even if she wasn't as tired as the girl. "I have gone to Peralta for help with nonverbals. Once a week, I'd like her to help me practice. She is such a good witch. Smart, too. And pretty. And kind," she siiiiighed a little. It would be lovely to be someone like Peralta when she really grew up. Yes, she was seventeen and an ADULT, but being a student still felt like she was a dumb kid. A teenager. She wanted to be the kind of adult that you were once you were twenty. In Uni, everything figured out, life was in order, et ceteraaaaa! yeah right, kiddo

She laaaaughed when Avalon hopped up at the mention of the patronus charm. "No. I only get a mist. Cloudlike stuff. It's hard, especially this year, to produce something that requires happy memories. But even before this year I wasn't able to produce a corporeal one. I just am so curious to know what mine is," she leaned back on her elbows, looking up at the Ravenclaw curiously. "Maybe...maybe we should practice that. What if one of us needs help from a professor or each other at some point this term? It'd be dead useful, wouldn't it?" she gritted her teeth, then sighed.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin