Thread: Portfolio: a pinch of salt
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 06:00 AM   #98 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor

Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

minimalist

inspiration SSRPG characters Kaiser (Felixir), Bernadette Grantham (BanaBatGirl), Margaret Turov (Waddles), Quinn Kingsley (NiallNIP)
materials Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, Snow White font, Champagne & Limousines font

This vibe is really all Felix's doing. We had talked about these minimalist aesthetics forever ago and they are really popular on tumblr and constantly were haunting my thoughts. So when Felix gave me the above image of Kaiser for a PP request, the composition of it all just made me think about those and that was all she wrote So after an hour of hunting for the perfect font and playing with blending modes for a color fill layer...it was a fairly straight forward process that then had me absolutely second guessing it all because it was so simple (and that's when the brain just wants to go nuts and WANTS to make things more complicated than necessary, but I resisted) and a grand total of 5 layers. So, thank you Kaiser for the inspiration

I assembled all the house colors and I am more than willing to make one for anyone who would like one - doesn't have to be a house color and can be in the color of your choice. I am also going to make a tutorial for this to share in the Sewing Lessons so you can give it a go yourself. It's a fun little experiment in color fill layers and blending

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote