Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 12:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Gabi smiled - she didn’t eat them either, honestly, as she was always looking out for healthier options. Their last question intrigued her though, and naturally she nodded. “Of course. What would you like to know?” She asked.
Actually, Nem had not yet decided exactly which route to go with this, though they'd had a number of possible lines of questioning occur to them on their walk to the Hospital Wing. Not just questions either, but other options. Lines of conversation. Games to play. That kind of thing. Even if they had come here with a certain question or comment in mind, who was to say if they'd have stuck with it?

So, as always, they were winging it.

Nem let the silence hang for a moment, absently smoothing down the front of their shirt and near-threadbare Slytherin tie. They kept their eyes on that one nondescript point of wall for a little longer, then looked towards Recard. Opened their mouth to speak, paused again, appeared to change their mind, and smiled sheepishly. "Well... I suppose. I just wondered... what should I do?" Yet another pause, during which they glanced to the door of the Hospital Wing and then back again, speaking just a touch softer now. "Any of us, really, with things how they are. Sit tight? Play along? I've been telling my friends not to make waves, and I'm just wondering if that's the right advice to give. Or if there's... something else."

See? Look at this. Seeking out the official line from a member of authority. To help themselves and others. Nobody could say Nem was not being terribly proactive.

You are Chocolate!