View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

presents

Wizarding Wireless Network News | Episode 489 | 16 December 2103

Citizens of the wizarding United Kingdom, good evening. This is your Minister, Charles Hollingberry, speaking on behalf of this holiday installment of the Wizarding Wireless Network News. We at the Ministry understand that the season this year may feel more melancholy in light of the necessary changes at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I would once again like to extend a benevolent hand of gratitude to all of you for your patience and continued understanding during these times as we endeavour to continue our work for the greater good of all wizardingkind.

In the coming weeks, the Ministry itself will be experiencing renovations and a redesign to bring it in line with the times. All these exciting refurbishments will be revealed at our annual beginning of the year gala to be hosted in the Atrium. So I do ask all personnel listening in this evening to be mindful of where they step and to do their best to not get in the way of the design teams as they move about. They should not interfere with the continued work you put into our great nation.

As a holiday gift to the present and future of our sovereign state, we at the Ministry are pleased to inform the public the reversal of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery will be taking place precisely at the moment the Great Bell strikes midnight on the first of January 2104. Changes to newly invigorate the Improper Use of Magic Office and turn its purpose on its head will likewise be rolled out under the leadership of Magical Law Enforcement department head, Bain Goldwasser.

A new era of freedom is upon us and you are free to stay turned to the Wizarding Wireless Network for its 4 hour long block featuring a festive medley of holidays tunes! I suggest listening over a warm piping mug of apple cider like I myself will be doing. Good evening, goodnight, and happy holidays!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote